Sunday, November 29, 2009

Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

Okay, Its time for a change. I was thinking about getting scene/emo hair because I think its a great way to show creativity, and it looks really nice if you dont go to overboard.



I dont want to dye my hair (naturally a dark red) but possibly some streaks. the Longest layer of my hair is at my collar bone...And my face is roundish. bangs/fringe isnt that long, but can be side swept. I like the look of the blunt bangs, but because of my round face i dunno.



Any Ideas? I LOVE the look of the thick at the top then thinner at the bottom! but yeah...Ideas? Im 13 so...would it be "appropreite" for me to get this sort of thing done?



Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

ok, first: you're either emo, or you're scene. not scene/emo.



second: sure 13's fine. dark red with black streaks sounds good. and if you want to add another color i'd go with hot pink, but just a few streaks. as for the fringe, i'd really go for a side fringe with a round face (that's me) when you get it cut you should bring in a picture to show your stylist exactly what you want. (just google scene hair and thay have a ton on photobucket too) good luck and i'm sure you'll get the perfect look wheather it takes more than one try to get it right. and make sure to have fun with your hair no matter what



Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

well u could get black (or a darker shade) underneath that looks cool then if u had some streaks it wouldn't look that bad



side swept bangs r good 4 circular faces so stick w/ those but thick at the top and thin at the bottom? idk doesn't sound good 2 me



Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

I'm 13 and i just got mine done! The top layer of hair is razor cut just under my ears all the way around and the bottom layer is razor cut in a certain way making it look thinner, theres something that stylist use to make the ends textured and thin like that, and the side swept bangs, i have light blondish brown hair so i got blonde highlights just on my bangs and a little in my roots, for your hair a lighter red, not orange-ish red or fire red, but an average red on just the bottom of your bangs would look cute and maybe some black tips for the bottom layer? Good Luck!



Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

Actually scene is emo. Emo isn't a way of fashion or style so when you think your dressing 'emo' your really dressing scene. And yeah I would go with the razor cut and then if you want the volume at the top then you can first:



-straighten hair. [optional]



-grab peices of your layered part of your hair and put alot of hairspray underneath.



-tease your hair [go up and down with a small brush] to give iot the volume. Don't panic if it gets tangled that's the whole point ;].



-then put gel or wax in some places on you head to give it an edgier look.



-After that use hairspary to cover entire head.



-finally, add whichever accesories you would like. :]



Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

razored swept bangs,lots of layers at the top and keep it to about your collar bone and put a darkish blackish colour underneath... then poof out the top layers and straigten the bottom ... make sure its not frizzy so use a specail cream or serum for that.



good luck!



Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

Okay, if you are going to get streaks or something like that I would do black because black and red is hott(in my opnion haha and also very sceneish). If you want to know how to get the poofness of it %26lt;haha%26gt;aka the thin and thick go on youtube and type in how to do emo hair and this one girl name Alyssa is the best one i think. But what you do is separate the bottom form the top layer and tease it. and then spray it with hairspray. And of course it's appropriate. Only yesterday i died my bangs and tips purpleish redish=] I'm thirteen too. HAPPY HAIR=](ohh and if you want pix of hair go on photobucket.coma and type in scene hair i am looking at some now..



Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

Do a razor cut side swept bang, and stack the back.



Reason for the stack is because it gives you the thinner to thicker, and also, you can style it age appropriate for school, and for fun times with friends you can spike out the back. I have done this cut many times, and had it done to myself.



Each person has their own style with it though. It is all in the way you fix it..



When you go to get it cut. Just tell them a razor cut side swipe bang, and stacked back. they will understand.. Promise!!



And as far as color goes, do what you are comfortable with, and will work with your skin tone.



Emo/Scene Hair for Girls?

check this site http://www.emohair.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish