Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help please! Hair color question...?

My hair is a medium to dark brown color. I had my hair colored probably over 6 months ago.. and now my dark brown roots are showing. The rest of my hair is still a medium brown with blondish, sometimes reddish highlights. What would be a good all over color product to buy that would get my hair back to my medium/dark brown root color? I just want a nice all over brown and not the reddish color you sometimes get. Any advice? Thanks!



Help please! Hair color question...?

Choose a dark ash brown shade. Your hair will still have highlights. There is no way around this. It will not be one uniform color until it grows out. However, ash shades neutralize red tones. Do not do black, because this is the most difficult color to get out of hair. It is much easier to darken hair than it is to lighten it. The only concern that I have is that blonde hair darkened with an ash color can turn greenish. That is why it is important to determine the specific shade of your highlights. If this can be done, I can help you better. Pictures?? You could always try a neutral dark brown and see where that takes you. You shouldn't have to worry about any odd results with that pick. Feel free to email me with more information/questions. I have a lot of hair dying experience and knowledge.



Help please! Hair color question...?

always remember that if you dye your hair, it will always turn out a bit lighter. if you wanna dye it black, it'll come out dark brown, and won't look how you want it to look. just some hair dyeing advice for you.



Help please! Hair color question...?

Im a guy. and natural is better. So keep it real and not fake. Girl im telling you. You will be beautiful if you keep it natural. Peace and Love!



Help please! Hair color question...?

there this shampoo at wal-mart but i forgot wat it was called but i'm sure they sell these stuff at wal-marl............so totally sorry if this answer didn't help.................that the only thing i can think of..........rite now...!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!



: (



Help please! Hair color question...?

You can go to www.clairol.com and upload a photo of yourself and try different haircolors on the photo. Generally the ash colors are the ones that do not contain red. Ash brown or something like that might be what your looking for.



Help please! Hair color question...?

I suggest growing your hair out.. its what I am having to do with my dark roots.. with blondish hair is because its so hard finding a color that matches close to your natural..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish