Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want a scene haircut...any suggestions show me in pictures :D?

i have long brown hair :D and i hate it i dont care what you show me as long it looks good :D



I want a scene haircut...any suggestions show me in pictures :D?

Hah, I used to be into the scene thing.



Well, the best would be to cut your hair short, then tease it and put in lots of hairspray, then put in hair extensions.



Another scene look is choppy bangs, tons of layers, and texture at the end.



If you don't want to cut your hair, just buy color pieces.



www.groups.myspace.com/perfectiondolls...



look at the list of members, all of them have scene hair.



I want a scene haircut...any suggestions show me in pictures :D?

"scene" has been in for like three years now. i wouldn't waste my time going after that look when it won't even be popular anymore in a few months.



try thinking for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish