Sunday, November 29, 2009

Layered Hair? Help please!?

I'm getting my hair layered but I don't know what kind of layers. Show me your favorite style of layered hair please! I also have an oval shape; everyone tells me to get my hair layered. Merci!



Layered Hair? Help please!?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nkn0g%26amp;s...



Layered Hair? Help please!?

yes



Layered Hair? Help please!?

wow everyone tells me that too depending on how long your hair is now there is long layers and your hair will not be cutten alot short layers well obvios your hair will be pretty short



Layered Hair? Help please!?

ok.... well i think sort of longer layers are the best. but i have naturally curly hair, and if you do have curly hair, then go for longer layers because otherwise it will smush up like a knot, but if you have straight hair,,, you're hair would look great with all different lengths of layers. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish