Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ugh! someone help me. hair problems?!?

okayy look at these links.



one of them shows me with dark auburn hair



%26amp; the other with blonde.



which one is better??



i cant figure it out!!



[the blonde one is in sepia, but i'm sure you can figure out what it looks like anyway.]



http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/...



http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/...



Ugh! someone help me. hair problems?!?

I'd say go with Auburn. It' brings out your eyes more. That's the first thing someone is going to notice because your eyes just pop and it's more suited for your skin tone



Ugh! someone help me. hair problems?!?

Auburn suits your skin tone best



Ugh! someone help me. hair problems?!?

You look younger with auburn hair. But I think you look better with blond hair, and I think you would look good with some brown streaks with blond hair



Ugh! someone help me. hair problems?!?

auburn looks better on you



Ugh! someone help me. hair problems?!?

auburn siuts you skin the best sister



Ugh! someone help me. hair problems?!?

Auburn goes good with your skin tone and it fits you more %26amp; looks more natural. The auburn look is gorgeous keep it that way!



Ugh! someone help me. hair problems?!?

I think you look good with auburn hair, but it would look good if you got blonde highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish