Sunday, November 29, 2009

I NEED HAIR GEL HELP ASAP!!!?

Ok...so here is my problem.



I have a preformance coming up. Im preforming Misery Business with my my friend and I want my hair to look as close as possible to Her hair Here



http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd116...



Ok so here is what im planning on using:



-Manic Panic Hair Gel (temporary color)



-Combs



LMAO im almost POSITIVE thats not enough but I



1) Want to know how to Get my bangs all poofy like hers (i want the tequniques)



2) I'll be doing hair whips and other funny stuff with my head during the show and I want as much action in my hair as possible, so I want to know how to uncrunch the hair gel w/o a shower. Because its temporary, It comes out in 1 wash...so I need to know how to keep the color in w/o the crunch.



NOTE: I already KNOW my bangs are gonna be crunchy if i want the poofy-ness. So just the anything but the bands I want color w/o crunch!



Thank you so much for helping me w/ this....I SOOOO needed this



I NEED HAIR GEL HELP ASAP!!!?

Tease your bangs to get them puffy after you spray them w/ a little hairspray. Volumizing mousse should help make them thicker to help them stand up through your performance. To tease, just grab a section and hold it up and take a comb and starting near your fingers comb downward toward your scalp, then repeat kind of fast until poofy (don't comb in the up direction, just down, and keep picking up the same section of bangs if they come out of your fingers)



I NEED HAIR GEL HELP ASAP!!!?

That hair style looks so ugly have you really looked at the style is looks like a shaggy broom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish