Sunday, June 20, 2010

Curling my hair...?

i want to spiral curl my hair but i dont know what size barrel i want to buy... can someone like show me some pictures or describe what your hair looks like with the different size barrel? my hair length is below my shoulders



Curling my hair...?

It depends on the type of hair you have. I have really curly hair and I use a pretty big iron. If your hair doesn't hold very well, try curling a 1"-2" section, and before it cools, roll it back up with your hands and bobby pin it to your head. Do this to your whole head the cover with hair spray. When taking out the bobby pins, start at the base and work your way to the top. When hair is hot, its "move-able". When you let it cool in a position, it will hold much better. that's why blow dryers have the "cool shot"...to help lower frizzies and hold better. Good luck!



Curling my hair...?

A one-inch ceramic curling iron will give you pretty curls, a 1 1/4 inch will give you big waves. Conair makes nice affordable curling irons. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures! Good luck.



Curling my hair...?

you should probably get a one inch or smaller barrel cause any bigger wont produce spirals...they have a bunch of different ones at target and i remember seeing one sepcifically for spiral curls i think it was by conair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish