Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dark hair, pale skin, hazel eyes?

I have VERY dark brown hair, with slight reddy golden undertones. Only slight though, mostly show in the sun. I have hazel eyes, they either appear green or brown. I also have pale skin, seem to burn easily, and only tan every so slightly.



What would be the best makeup for me?



I also have quite an angular face shape.



Dark hair, pale skin, hazel eyes?

u look like me! i ware clinique, and almay for green eyes. stick to purples and browns, black is to dramatic for brown hair



Dark hair, pale skin, hazel eyes?

omg your describing me exactly i have hazel eyes, dark hair, and pale skin



use the foundation with sun protection in



Dark hair, pale skin, hazel eyes?

I don't have the same face shape but I have Hazel eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair. What I use is natural color makeup (sometime I like to use funky I shadow for fun). Dark brown eye liner, gold-ish brown eye shadow, concealer, base, and black mascara.



Dark hair, pale skin, hazel eyes?

If you have pale skin like I do, wear lotion with SPF. Keep it silky! Also, for your color eyes purples and browns are gorgeous. You might want to apply eyeliner with a brush into the lash line and blend. Sublte is always best! Don't pull your eyes taught when you're lining them. it's hard to get the knack of, but it gets great results. Also, make the line towards the outer eye thicker. Hope that helps!



~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish