Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im looking for a hair style?

i want a short to mid length hair cut thats easy to manage my hair is naturely wavy and i want it to show my eyes off or my mom will have a hissy fit



thx 4 ur help



Im looking for a hair style?

THE BOB WITH A SIDE BANG



I HAVE THAT HAIR CUT ANN EVERYONE LOVES IT



Im looking for a hair style?

Well... get it cut to your shoulders and get bangs but to the side so that it will show your eyes but won't look bad.



Im looking for a hair style?

Curls and waves are the "in thing" this season. I check out fashion websites before I get a cut. I print a few that I like and bring it to my stylist. This way my cut and color ends up the way I want.



Im looking for a hair style?

I say a fringe with chinese bangs and two face framing strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish