Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time for a new hair style?

This is my picture %26amp; my over all hair style. Very plain right?



http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4747/...



(please do not made rude comments)



My hair is naturally very thin, and straight with no body what so ever. People have given me sites to hair styles, but I honestly cannot choose something that would look good on me because of course it looks good on the person modeling it and such. My eyes are hazel-and more green than brown -- im saying this because I want to dye my hair a color that matches my eyes as well.



Any suggestions?



Also.. i kind of want to steer clear of the real retro scene fad junk, I just want a regular hair style that will suit ME and not a label. aka no side bangs, ect.



I was also wondering if there was a hair style that would go good on me tht would show off a eye brow peircing because im getting one and i know certain peircings go with certain things.



I think thats all.



Time for a new hair style?

1. never get your lips pierced it will totally gross ya out



2. You should try going to the libary and searchinf for hair books



3. YA ROC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish