Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

Well i have realllyy straight hair thats like an inch or two below my collar bone in length. I use a straightener dailey to get rid of the frizzys that show up but im getting sick of having my hair always straight. I had it curled with a medium curling iron so that by the time i went out it was big full curls. I lovedd the way my hair looked that night but i can never get my hair to stay without getting it professionall done.



I tried scrunching but in 2 hours it falls flat or into a big poof. I never can get it to stay no matter how much gel or hairspray i use. My hair is semi thick... could this be the problem



How can i get my hair to look scrunched or have nice waves easily so i can do it in the morning or the night before and keep it intact for the whole day without having to put it up in a pony tail ???



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

If you like the very feminine loose wave look and you want it to hold; the best solution is a body wave perm. It will last a couple of months %26amp; it's very easy to do yourself using ' large' rollers. The best part is it wont limp on you by days end.



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

My hair is smei-thick too, and I scrunch my hair after I scrunch it with gel in my hands while I scruch it, then I take my blow dryer and put it on low and dry it, and scruch at the same time so it stays curly. get what im saying?



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

the same thing happened with me its because you have hard water. dont worry though i have VERY thick hair too so what you have to do is get (when it gets flat) sun silk (that works the best) and use a curling iron and extra strength hair spray (its more expensive but totally worth it!) you can buy this at cvs. also use a corcle brush if it doesnt work then youll be able to curl your hair without a curling iron. hope this helps



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

well you should use a mouse instead of a gel. gel has too much alcohol in it that can dry your hair out. use a mouse made for curly hair. when i get outta the shower and want my hair curly i comb it out using a wide tooth comb then i put my head upside down and apply the products i am using, stil with my head upside down, i blow dry it using a diffuser, but i dont dry it all the way. just enough to have it mostly dry. then if your blowdryer has a "cool" button use that right at the end. it will help set the curl. then add a little hairspray and hopefully it should work if not...you could always get a body wave perm.



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

Wash your hair the night before. Also wash your hair every other day its better for your hair. Then you wont have such a problem with your hair not staying on the days it isnt washed. Also if it bothers you to not wash every day on the days you dont wash condition.



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

Check out this site. It is a haircut, that cuts curl/waves into your hair, so no damage. I have seen the cut, and love it on everyone I have seen with it. It last for a few months, depending on your hair style, growth, and all that. The lady that invented the sheers lives here in the same town as I do and the school is here too. So it is an actual cut, and the way it is cut, with the certain scissors. You can look on that site, or call around where you live to see who has been certified to do it. Not every stylist has the knowledge or taken the classes to do this cut, so be careful. Check out the site, there are other sites to, just do a search and look around.



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

ok i straightening ur hair everyday is soooo bad for it i know this because i used to do it everyday well i swithced to making my hair curly with hair gel everyday i only straighten my hair maybe once or twice a week all u have to do is buy hair gel i use garnier friuctis and when i get out of the shower i towel dry my hair then brush it and scrunch gel in it its really easy and fast then i just let it air dry u will get a nice wave and if u want it really crunchy(which some people like not me)u can put hairspray in it afterwards now gel also has alcohol in it so it can be kinda damaging to ur hair and cause split ends thats why u can buy catwalk its like a hair gel but kinda creamy it works really good but its too heavy for me well i hope this helped!!!!



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

i always wash and put mouse in it with a small amout of gel. spray gel works good to. comb your hair straight and then scrunch it while you blow dry it. when your done get a hairspray you like to hold it in place.



Wavy / Scrunched hair help?!!?

There are products that you can use like setting lotions that you put in your hair before you roll it or curl it. It make the curls stay long and gives the hair a silky look and feel. You can get it at any hair store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish