Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help please!?

About a year ago, I had a bad highlight job that ate my bangs off!!! I had fine thin naturally curly hair prior to this. Later that year, about 6 months later, I got a straightener because I couldn't stand the frizz that was growing back in. My hair was breaking after this and was just YUCK. I got it cut short in chopped layers and it looked so bad to me (everyone else said it was cute), that I was depressed and crying all the time. I since then have gotten partial extensions (GREAT LENGTHS), not on the crown or bangs area, but everywhere else in long cut curly layers. The only problem is they have to be washed and fluffed and curled daily to keep them from looking so stringy since I don't have a lot of hair length to fill them in. My hair underneath seems to be growing and is starting to even show signs of curl, but I am still so depressed and want my long naturally curly hair back. I hate going out in the wind. I cry when I see myself in the mirror!! HELP!!!



Hair help please!?

my sister had the same problem. you just have to learn hair styles to make your hair look gorages



best of luck



Hair help please!?

Ok, you need to relax. It is just hair. Look at Britney- she didn't seem to care.



Hair help please!?

Aw, honey, you seem to be really upset.



Go to an experienced hairstylist. Take off your extensions, and ask your hairstylist for help. He or she will know what to do.



in the meantime, shampoo and condition often, but make sure the products are gentle. Comb your hair instead of brushing it, and STOP straightening for now. Try out some styles that best flatter your face and hair, but don't use any hot tools. I'm sure your hair will be fine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish