Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies! i need your opinion.. about colored hair?

I currently have colored and highligted hair.



I dyed my base medium brown, with golden highlights. The last time i dyed it was 5 months ago, so i have a good 3 inches of roots showing.



When i first dyed my hair, the color was perfect, over time it faded a ton, i used paul mitchell. My hair is to the middle of my back, i just cut it 6 inches, pretty much all my dry hair is gone. Should i recolor the whole thing, even if its faded dramatically, or should i just retouch it? Will the highlights and dye completely frizz my hair out?



Ladies! i need your opinion.. about colored hair?

how it is



http://www.in-brands.com/Simplified/Prod...



Ladies! i need your opinion.. about colored hair?

Paul Mitchell is a good product so it shouldn't get frizzy. I would do the whole thing just be sure to condition it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish