Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which season show of NYPD Blue features Andy S. Senior, being confronted by angels, dreams about his

I saw a show, I think on FX, about 10 years ago, an episode of NYPD Blue, where Andy Sipowicz is being confronted by an Angel (I think he's having a dream) about his dead son. I think he's arguing with the Angel, about his son coming back, and then the Angel points out his hypocrisy to Andy, showing him that he just gave him a chance to bring his son back, but Andy refused to accept him, so he didn't. Something like that? That was the best episode of one of the best shows ever on Television. I think the Angel had blond hair, and was white. But he looked human. Maybe he was supposed to be God?



Anyone remember the season and episode?



I don't think its on DVD yet, but I'd love to buy it when it comes out.



Which season show of NYPD Blue features Andy S. Senior, being confronted by angels, dreams about his dead son?

andy senior as an adult started in season 5 or 6, you can start from there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish