Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a really thick hair! But i want to grow it long and layered. [Boy]?

So yea I'm a boy and i have really really thick hair! But i really want to grow it long...like cover my ears long. Will it look good if i layered it, thinned it out, and grow it?



If anyone have like pictures layering hair can i see it?



or if anyone have thick hair probably like mine and has layered theirs then show me some pics thanks!



I have a really thick hair! But i want to grow it long and layered. [Boy]?

chris you are a hair stylists dream. I like what I think you want to do. Take yourself to a stylist (they are all m/f now) and let them do their magic. Don't but into the pricey salon products tho...you can get excellent products at Wal-Mart just ask the stylist what you need...Dry? Oily? etc...good luck babe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish