Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

im 14.. most girl i know barely have any.. i wax sometimes but the hair does not get any thinner and its embarassing to show.



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

Wear long sleeves.



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

You can dye it a lighter color, or shave it......



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

when you wax, shave, or whatever....your hair follicles expand and your hair will actually grow back THICKER than what you would if you didn't wax or shave them



why do ppl shave their arms anyway? nobody cares about your arms...its all about the legs and the pits!!



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

i have a lot and i dot let it bother me but if you really want it just shave it but it will grow back thicker and darker keep in mind



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

Just shave it I don't shave my arms but some of my friends do.



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

hey i know exactly what you mean, i have alot of hair on my arms as well. yeah you could wear long sleeves, but there's nothing wrong with having "hairy arms"; doesn't mean you're weird or anything. just be comfortable with who you're with, it doesn't matter what others think about your arms. good luck! :)



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

shave daily



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

shave



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

keep waxing it, it will get thinner over time.



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

I had exact the same problem!



I have dark brown hair too ... ARGH!



Have you tried bleaching? if you bleach them blonde they are hardly noticeable, you can pick it up from a local beauty store I'm sure.



Waxing hurts and doesn't do much for me either, i shaved for a while but that dragged so now i just bleach until summer comes and the sun can do it for me!



Hope this helps =)



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

Don't let it bother you! I know many people who have a lot of hair on their arms and It look just fine. My arms are kinda hairier than normal and I don't let it bother me. U should stop waxing and shaving it because it will only get thicker.



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

i heard that if you keep shaving or waxing in the same place, after years it wont grow back!



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

my daughter shaves her arms, and has been doing so since she was about 14 or 15. I don't know how she can stand the stubble when it starts growing out, but she does it anyway.



Your hair won't ever get thinner from waxing or shaving. Some even say it gets thicker.



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

Use veet !!!



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

Hii . Im 14 izwel. I hav lods of hair on my arms and there long. The worse thing about it is i have black hair!!!!!



I just leave it for the winter- wear long sleeve tops/ hoodies but when the summer comes, i use nair/veet cream. You can get spray on lime falvour nair cream and 'leave in and wash out in shower veet cream.' There is also a really good raspberry nair cream in a squezzy bottle. The hair does'nt start growing again untill 4 weeks or so later. If you live in Britain, its easy to get from superdrug or boots stores. Just ask at the shop. There is also a 'hair no more' removal cream you can get from boots which removes the hair and prevents the hair growing back. But its hard to get and expensive. I would just use nair/veet. hope this helps. xxx



I have alot of hair on my arms.. help?

use veet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish