Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a question from all of you HAIR STYLISTS out there! best answer= 10 pts :]?

what steps would you take do to your customer's hair who showed you this picture and wanted their hair just like this:



http://i1.tinypic.com/4u31077.jpg



will you be using a razor or scissor or both?



to do what?



where are you cutting layers, etc?



please be specific, no sentence answers or whatever.



iwannaknowpleeeasee dontsaskwhy thankyou 閳?ily if you answer nicely :D



I have a question from all of you HAIR STYLISTS out there! best answer= 10 pts :]?

I would use both the razor and the scissors but that is my style of cutting. I have found that I can reach the same objective with either tool.



That is a shag cut in that photo. I could mimic that hairstyle provided that the customer's hair was the same texture and there was enough Length to cut those layers into the style. Even to the sides are short the top is long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish