Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anyone addicted to Degrassi: The Next Generation? Isn't it the greatest show?

Who is your fav. character? I like Emma and Manny. I can't believe how pretty Emma got from season 1 to season 6! Manny is adorable. She looks cutest with curly hair and those dimples! The guys on the show are just so-so. I've watched seasons 1 and 2 and am finishing season 3. I catch some of the new episodes on the N. I hear Emma gets a STD and I'm shocked! And Liberty and JT have a baby, even more shocking! It's such a realistic show and I grew up with the "old school" episodes which I still adore. Whose your least fav. character? I can't stand Sean in season 3, what's he trying to prove by stealing? And Spinner is kind of annoying and his gf is just a *********. The show makes me wish I was still in high school! When you compare it to other "teen" shows like "Laguna Beach" or "Friday Night Lights" , I just can't believe the difference in quality. I have a 9 year old half sister who is very mature, do you think she's too young to watch it, shouls I wait till she's 12?



Anyone addicted to Degrassi: The Next Generation? Isn't it the greatest show?

My Favorite boys are Spinner, Sean, and Jimmy!!! they r so hottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav. grlz have to be Emma, Ellie, and Manny!



Anyone addicted to Degrassi: The Next Generation? Isn't it the greatest show?

You may not know that the original Degrassi Junior High, which I loved, was the inspiration for Beverly Hills 90210. I think the Next Generatiob is a great show and the topics are relevant and well presented. I don't think your younger sister is too young to watch it, they have a large fan base of younger kids as well. I'm glad they brought it back.



Anyone addicted to Degrassi: The Next Generation? Isn't it the greatest show?

omg i love this show my fav characters are manny and emma no i dont think shes to young

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish