Friday, June 18, 2010

WRONG color in my hair, can i still save it?

iv just been to HeadMasters for my hair to be done in a lovely red color, for what i use to have but the woman i got didnt really talk to me alot. i showed her a picture of the color i wanted and another of what style i wanted but all she did, was she took the picture of the color to another hairstylist, showed her the book of hair examples NOT me, and then thats it, just put color on my hair.



I have trouble speaking up as im shy, but i did tell her, RED not anything else, when she washed the colour out, i couldnt really tell if it was red or not as it was wet hair. then all she did for the style was she trimmed it thats it. NO style like i wanted at ALL. then when she dried it, it wasnt RED it was BROWN!! i was too tired to even notice or care at the time but when i got home, i was FLAMING MAD. HOW CAN YOU GET RED WRONG WITH BROWN???! WHY DIDNT SHE TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE??



Can they make my hair the color i want, even after its brown to red?



WRONG color in my hair, can i still save it?

go to the salon and tell them u were unhappy with your results and make them fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish