Friday, June 18, 2010

PINK HAIR DYE on PRE-STREAKED HAIR?

I Have pre-relaxed [african american] straight hair. I have streaked it before[only little lite streaks]. and recently i have used a streaking kit to change the whole top half of my head goldish blonde. SOme of my friends say that the streaking kit has bleach in it %26amp; thats why the color changed so drastically? So if i never actually bleached my hair and went over the color with pink, should the pink show up? Can anyone suggest some pink hair dyes that are bright because im not allowed to bleach my hair. Thanx



PINK HAIR DYE on PRE-STREAKED HAIR?

ok please dont bleach your hair you'll like loose well no ... ok GET IT DONE AT A SALON and yea the pink will show up but see me i wnat purple on my bangs and im not going to bleach it i might just do a temp dye ya know whatever... if you do bleach which i relally dont think you should do get it done at a salon and have done right dont do it your self



PINK HAIR DYE on PRE-STREAKED HAIR?

It would be dangerous to bleach your hair since it is relaxed. If you've already gone over your hair with something that turned it to a permanent golden blonde (and I am assuming that it IS bleach), then it's likely that a strong pink dye will show. Special Effects Atomic Pink is a very strong dye and I'm pretty sure it will show up on your hair. It's a bright neon pink and lasts a pretty long time. Since it's semi-permanent it won't damage your hair any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish