Sunday, June 20, 2010

I don't like dark hair on me.?

and ive been hightlighting my hair for the past while and i feel good in myself and it does show a difference



now a hairdresser told me my hair is wrecked and shouldn't highlight anymore. even tho i get it done in a hairdresser.



i dunno what to do as i reallllllllllllly don't want to go bk to brown so badly



any ideas? plz dont write anything silly :(



I don't like dark hair on me.?

Sadly unless you want to be bald in the future you need to let your hair recuperate. Once it is healthy again than you can dye it back to whatever color you want.



I don't like dark hair on me.?

dye it blonde!



I don't like dark hair on me.?

If I were you, I'd go to a wig shop and just try on a bunch of different colors and styles until I found one that suited me, then either buy it and bring it to my hairdresser, or ask for a catalog so you can show it to your hairdresser!



Best wishes!



I don't like dark hair on me.?

I would say - if you like the look of your hair then keep it as it is and continue to keep it up! After all- its your hair and it does grow... you can always change it later or have it cut to refresh it a bit!



I don't like dark hair on me.?

You can continue to keep getting highlights! All the hair dresser does, is just paints the bleach on your roots. If they keep brushing bleach down on your already highlighted ends, then your hair will get damaged, quickly. Just make sure they only put it on your roots!



I don't like dark hair on me.?

shave it off



I don't like dark hair on me.?

die ur hair blonde or a lighgt blonde or a dirty blonde and u onley have to do it like every month!



I don't like dark hair on me.?

honestly, its your hair, do what you want... if you want it high lighted, tell your hairdresser that you want it high lighted. end of story.



but you see your hairdresser knows what he/she is talking about. i dont know how old you are but assuming you are young, your hair wont last very long if you continue to do this. it will die and fall out eventually. much sooner than youd like and it will not grow back.



putting so much chemicals to your hair like that makes it lose its healthiness. my advice, take a break from the high lights for a while. you can go back later but let your hair breathe.



I don't like dark hair on me.?

My daughter had a similar situation, but she has medium blonde hair, and had red and light blonde highlights painted into her hair. We solved this problem by NOT using bleach. When you go to the hairdresser/salon they frost or highlight your hair with bleach. I would suggest trying a golden blonde hairdye instead of the bleach to do highlights. The hairdye is much gentler on your hair than the bleach, and you still get that "sunny" bright look. There are even hairdyes out there now that guarantee to leave your hair in better condition than before you dye it! Just remember as stated in another answer above, dont redo the entire length of the highlighted area, only "retouch" at the roots, leave on for the time alloted in the directions, then brush over top the already highlighted area as a "refresher".



The other solution would be to dye all of you hair a lighter color. Just remember to only go 1-2 shades lighter than your natural color or you will end up with brassy/orange/red hair.



I don't like dark hair on me.?

Keep your hair healthy by deep conditioning! and trim your dead ends regularly! Also try to use a brand of highlighting fluid that is easy on your hair. DONT USE BLEACH it will repeatedly dry out your hair and cause breakage



I dye my hair ALOT



like alot alot alot



so I know how you feel



Just keep your hair hydrated :)



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish