Sunday, June 20, 2010

A reliable hair dye?

I recently dyed my hair with some of the garnier nutrisse stuff and not only did it turn out a different color that it showed on the package, it started to fade a lot after only a few weeks. Now the stuff said it was a permanent dark brunette color...and on my blonde hair it showed up an odd red/orange shade. I want to redye it before I go back to school, so does anyone know a reliable brand that'll turn out the color it shows on the package, and wont fade that much?



A reliable hair dye?

loreal is the best from what it think and it turns out to be the same color as shown on the box



A reliable hair dye?

Do you have red hair naturally? Why would you dye it??? RED HAIR ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



TOTALLY



A reliable hair dye?

Loreal preference always works well on my hair. [= anything loreal works actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish