Sunday, June 20, 2010

My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair & I hate it. Is it just a bad hairc

This woman that I work with recently cut her hair (which was down to the small of her back) up to shoulder length and she looks totally different. I use to just ogle her and thought she was so pretty. Now she looks much less attractive, her face looks rounder and it makes her look frumpy and fatter. In fact, I try to avoid looking at her now because I don't get the same warm and fuzzy feeling about her.



I know it's just hair, and it's her's. She could set it on fire if she wants to. Girls and women are always saying that you want guys to "like you for who you are, not what you look like". But you have to understand that it's what you look like that gets us to like everything else about you.



Now another co-worker is thinking of getting her hair cut and is going around showing all the guys pictures of how short she plans to cut it. Is she doing this to torture us guys because most have said that we like her long hair better. Will she probably get it cut anyway?



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

Do you like her whole heartiest to choose her being your life partner or slightly as a colleague just for your own eyes' satisfaction. If you like her deeply you should win her confidence and ask her that her hairs are still beautiful and those will regrow within a couple of months if you both reach at a point of trust in each other. Say your heart (not your eyes) to measure her beauty without cost. Don't forget this fact that she is the same as she was earlier, but has merely changed her hair style not herself.



M. Husen



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

If ever there was a poster child for the 9 to 5 , it would be you.



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

Are you serious? That girl is way too good for you if you are calling her fat and frumpy for cutting her hair. Did you ever stop and think for a moment that maybe she doesn't like your hair either. I can't believe that any person would actually write a question like this. . .this is probably why you are single...good luck to you and you might want to lose that ego if you want to score the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish