Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to stop my hair from curling??!?! Please help?

Well, I have pretty short hair, however I have what you can call "Mini Bangs" and they are about half way past my forehead. They always curl up into little half circles which gets me so angry!!, I spend most of the time in the morning trying to get it to stay straight. Whenever it curls up, it exposes my forehead and it looks weird, like its been parted in the middle, like half and half. I don't like how it looks, it gets to my head sometimes and I go crazy about it. I want to grow my hair and grow bangs that kind of cover my forehead, kind of curled a little to the left. But if I don't straighten it, there will be spaces in my hair that will look weird and show my forehead. You can probably tell I'm pretty self concient about my hair. So can you guys help me find a way to straighten my hair without using the iron thing that the hair dressing salons use? Any help will be appreciated.



Thanks, Kevin



How to stop my hair from curling??!?! Please help?

This video demo is aimed at women but will work for men. It shows how to blow dry your bangs to get the desired effect: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/article/0...



How to stop my hair from curling??!?! Please help?

well straten your hair every morning if you love your hair that much and don't put it any where one day where it different then ask the girl you like or who is your friend which way is better.



How to stop my hair from curling??!?! Please help?

use hair spray



How to stop my hair from curling??!?! Please help?

Try out hair products like Brylcreem or hair gel, wax, putty, whatever you see that you like in the drugstore. A lot of the stuff will keep hair where you put it without getting sticky and gunky.



How to stop my hair from curling??!?! Please help?

Sorry, buddy. Unless you use a flat iron (hair straightener, like in the salons) or a blow dryer, there is no way to keep your hair from curling. There are products to make it less frizzy, but it's gonna curl. I'm a girl a with bangs and pretty curly hair, so I know what you mean about bangs looking funny when they curl up. I aways straighten mine or pin them back, neither of which you seem to want to do. Try blow drying them: they won't be so curly, but they won't be so stick-straight as when you straighten them. The only drawback though is that blow drying can make your hair frizzy. Sometimes, at least with me, my hair doesn't curl as intensely when it's longer, so try growing you hair out a bit. Or just bag the whole thing and cut your hair short- if there's no bangs, they can't curl, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish