Sunday, June 20, 2010

Temp. Hair Dye?!?!=D?

Help me plz!!!



See Halloween is 2marrow and i would like my hair to be brown but i have red hair. I looked at the loreal mouse dye but it couldn't show me what it would look like on red hair. I would appreciate it if you could suggest something that washes out within a couple days. Thanks sooo much Happy Halloween!



=P =D



Temp. Hair Dye?!?!=D?

You could try anything from the local beauty supply store.



You're hair will probably retain it for a while since brown is a darker color.



Temp. Hair Dye?!?!=D?

its not 2marrow! it on wed.!! lol



Temp. Hair Dye?!?!=D?

Maybe you should just try the Loreal Mousse?



I put purple in my hair once, even though it didn't say my hair colour on the box and it still worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish