Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are hair extensions a real pain to deal with on a daily basis?

I had cheap extensions sewn in for my wedding/honeymoon and they were OK but that's when I was on vacation. For someone who is not dedicated to spending a lot of time primping on a daily basis (me) are they worth all that money for the good ones? I was quoted a bit under $1000 which is bukoo bucks but worth it considering my love for long hair. I guess my major concern is whether or not I will be able to throw it up in a pony tail or put on a hat on the days that I don't want to do my hair. Will it still look real and beautiful or will it show at the roots and be a ratty mess? Thanks for your input!



Are hair extensions a real pain to deal with on a daily basis?

I have the "Great Lengths" ones and they're very, very good quality, although they were expensive ($1200) they'll last a long time (this is my second set) and they don't show - I pull my hair back all the time %26amp; just wore an updo to a party, and it brushes out beautifully. Some days I curl it %26amp; others I don't, but it always looks great - strangers stop me on the street to comment on my hair and it doesn't look fake at all. It's a bit more care than your own hair, but still not that much. Go for Great Lengths - they're the best



Are hair extensions a real pain to deal with on a daily basis?

i would think so



Are hair extensions a real pain to deal with on a daily basis?

well, they are painful. $1000 for hair extensions?!?!?!? hmmm..sorry girl, but no definetly not worth all that money. all that money to struggle with the pain of extensions, and what to do with them, ?? no not worth it.



and, if you put a hat on top of them, they might get ruined.......never had them..so can't help you much with that. sorry hun, did my best.



you might want to consult the person who is putting in your extensions about that...



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish