Friday, June 18, 2010

About hair perms...?

can someone show me a place where i can view a the different types of perms? well heres what i want to do:



i already have fabulous hair (natural colour, type of it etc.) but its big, and straight. the shorter it get the curlyer it is... but i love long hair. so i ant a perm. i want one thats like beach hair. you nkow lots of curls that arent super curly and lots of them, not a big section of my hair clumped together in A curl. my blonde - black-red-white hair looks great when i jazz it up with spray to get the cheap ghetto affect. i want to just naturally not have to treat it. plus i want my hair permed and feathered (featherd? you can help describe that one.. if not fatherd - suveerly choppped so my get bigger) so anyway any help is appreciated. ty



About hair perms...?

sorry i know nothing about perms : /



About hair perms...?

i recomend thining it out it will help alot!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish